Thursday, March 3, 2011

Boo-Kays

Since the insanity of my wedding has subsided, I'm finally able to update and post more projects. Some projects don't even end up in use - like the original bouquet I made for my November hodge-podge outdoor wedding. I believe I got this idea from Pinterest, but stuck to more subdued creams, golds, silvers and pinks instead of the brightly contrasting colors they chose for the all jewelry bouquet.

I started with very basic supplies - a round floral-holder cut in half served as the base on which I pinned fabric flowers, buttons and other shinys:

Button button who's got the button?
Winding tulle for flowers & held in place with a jeweled pin.
All the pretty fabric flowers.
En route to completion.

There are amazing things you can do with a toilet paper roll (the holder).
Finished bouquet. Yes I can spell bouquet.
I'm actually kinda sad I didn't get to use this bouquet - but in the end, it just didn't work with my fall colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment